I have been looking forward to my birthday falling on a Wednesday for a few years now. I was really planning on doing/watching something great.
But I haven’t.
In fact, I’m a bit over writing and watching movies in general. Though the voice inside my brain says to keep writing. Even if I am a bit shit and always uninspired.
Anyway. It’s my birthday and I really ought to do something. But watching/paying attention to movies while you have constant headaches is a no-go. So here’s a list of my favourite movies in absolutely no order whatsoever for no reason in particular. Watch one if you feel like worshiping me today.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) dir. by Fran Rubel Kuzui
2. Slumber Party Massacre II (1987) dir. by Deborah Brock
3. Cosa avete fatto a Solange? (What Have You Done to Solange?) (1972) dir. by Massimo Dallamano
4. Profondo rosso (Deep Red) (1975) dir. by Dario Argento
5. Jackie Brown (1997) dir. by Quentin Tarantino
6. Phantom of the Paradise (1974) dir. by Brian De Palma
7. Black Christmas (1974) dir. by Bob Clark
8. Night of the Comet (1984) dir. by Thom Eberhardt
9. Gremlins (1984) dir. by Joe Dante
10. Labyrinth (1986) dir. by Jim Henson